Ways to Give
- Monthly Giving - Monthly Giving is the best way to ensure NYBC has a steady stream of funds helping more patients in need. For as little as $5 a month you can help NYBC save more lives each year.
- Honor Someone Special - A tribute gift is a meaningful way to honor someone special in your life. Honor a birthday, anniversary or special occasion. When making a gift of this type, a letter will be sent to your special person to let them know a gift was made in their honor.
- Remember a Loved One - Pay respect and express sympathy by making a gift in remembrance of someone. When making a memorial gift, you can select a designated person to receive an acknowledgement letter on behalf of your generous gift.
- Workplace Giving - Contact your employer to find out if they participate in a workplace giving program or corporate giving challenges. Encourage your colleagues to choose NYBC as their chosen charity for pre-tax paycheck deductions.
- Matching Gifts - Often times companies have a matching gift program which is a great way to double your desired impact.
- Ask your human resources department about your company's matching gift policy and whether they match financial contributions and/or volunteer hours.
- If your company participates, send your organization's matching gift form to: OfficeOfPhilanthropy@nybc.org
- Your company will send the matching gift to NYBCe once they receive our verification.
- In-kind donations – Gift-in-Kind donations of all types are appreciated. Tickets to sporting or cultural events, food for the donor café or for special events and other donor incentives are just a few of the ways you can help support our lifesaving mission. Some restrictions apply.
- Sponsorships and Grants – We partner with many leading organizations to advance their philanthropic goals in the community, from hosting blood drives to providing educational programs and scholarships. We also collaborate with foundations to address healthcare issues in our community and have developed expertise in meeting the special needs of cancer patients, sickle cell patients, and newborns with blood disorders.
- Stock Donations & Estate Planning – Gifts of stock can provide tax benefits while supporting our lifesaving mission. Planned gifts ensure your generosity will continue to serve our community.
- AmazonSmile – Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases at smile.amazon.com or through the activated Amazon Shopping App. You can instantly select New York Blood Center, Inc. to be your charity of choice by clicking the tile now.
- Give by Mail
Send your check (made out to New York Blood Center) to:
NEW YORK BLOOD CENTER INC
P.O. BOX 419354
Boston, MA 02241-9354
- Give Online - Submit the form below to submit a gift online.